Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Challenge # 4 - You Say Gelato, I Say Gelati


Good sweet Wednesday morning to you ..... have we got some cool food colours for you this fortnight. The warm weather is just around the corner (no really it is!) and that means cold stuff to eat!

First up thank you to everyone who took the challenge last fortnight - it was a challenge and I guess that can be seen by the small number of entries received. Congrats to our winner Becci Sundberg!

Well ..... you have no excuses this fortnight, not to enjoy the sweet tastes of this challenge. I love ice cream, especially with choc topping on top. But a close second comes a nice cone of scrummy gelati .... like these:



Do they look tasty or what ... is making me want to reach for a spoon and my Sara Lee icecream right about now!

So this fortnight we want you to use the icecreams as inspiration and for those who want an extra, those waffle cones look they could of been made with Kraft card, so use some on your creation!

So what did our Candy Stripes get up to? Hey, we have an extra Candy Stripe this week .... Mel Pizzinga is joining us as a Guest Candy Stripe! Please welcome Mel along this fortnight....


Mel P (who used the colours and icecream)

Photobucket

Marcia (who used the colours on kraft)

Photobucket

Sammi (icecreams and summer are the focus)

Photobucket

Jasmine (colours and kraft!)

Photobucket

Tracey (icecreams all the way here!)

Photobucket

Chantelle (waffle cone texture and icecream)

Photobucket

Mel H (colours and icecreams!)

Photobucket



So have a go, the prize on offer this fortnight is a gift voucher from Mad for Markers

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic samples from the DT! I hope to have time to join in this week - icecream is my absolute fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon Galato is my absolute fav.....will have to brain storm with mojo for this one...oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge. I have a new ice cream chippie shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ice cream too! So nice cards and layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 flat camera batteries that will teach me to leave things to the last minute will put it up on my blog later..love what everyone has done..oxo

    ReplyDelete